CISCA CODE OF CONDUCT
CISCA suggests that all members do their best to conduct their business according to the following principles:
- Honest and fair dealing in all business matters with the member’s employees, clients and the public.
- Avoidance of actual or apparent conflicts of interest.
- Respect of, and adherence to, restrictions on use and disclosure of information.
- Safeguarding the safety, health and welfare of the public and those working in the construction industry.
- Avoiding engagement in any unethical or illegal activities.
- Commitment to fighting racial discrimination, sexual harassment, or discrimination or harassment based on any legally protected category.
- Safeguarding company, customer, and supplier assets and limiting their use to appropriate activities.
- Limiting the member’s engagement to only those projects that the member is qualified by training, professional experience or technical competence to competently perform.
- Avoid misrepresentation of products and services and endeavor to honor all warranties made to the customer.
- Promote the improvement of construction techniques and procedures.