Ceilings & Interior Systems Construction Association differentiates itself through its focus on the acoustical ceilings and interior systems industry. Founded in 1950 by a group of regional contractors, the association now serves thousands of members across the world. Our members contribute their expertise from all parts of the industry: Contractors, Manufacturers, Distributors, Independent Manufacturer Representatives, Service Associates, Educators and Architects.
If you are part of the acoustical ceilings and interior systems industry, CISCA is your trade association. Join today.
We are here to advance the understanding of the need for intentionally designed acoustics in the interior construction industry, and to ensure that our members receive the information and training they need to grow their businesses. CISCA memberships opens the door for you and your company to take advantage of unrivaled networking and collaboration opportunities. Your membership unlocks access to industry connections, educational opportunities, online and printed expert resources, and a network of professionals, all focused on acoustical ceilings and interior systems.
Our industry is challenged by numerous factors:
- Technological changes and evolution
- Consolidation of companies
- A work force of non-native English speakers
- Generational changes
- The future of family businesses and transfer of risk
- Increases in costs for materials as well as education
- Policy and political decisions that impact construction
- Overall economic conditions relating to construction
As a company principal, what are your strategies to get ahead of these issues and others while keeping your business moving forward? Your peers are undoubtedly challenged by similar issues. CISCA's goal is to foster and enable exchanges among members and professionals to consider and tackle the challenges that we face as an industry.
Your participation doesn’t stop at membership. Step up your involvement by participating on a task force or committee, thereby working with the industry’s top decision makers as they move the state of the industry forward. We can help place you where your talents make the biggest impact.
CISCA Membership Provides:
- Fall Conference and Networking Event (discounted registration for members)
- CISCA Convention + INTEX Expo (discounted registration for members)
- Committee meetings
- Education sessions
- Personal/professional development sessions at In-Person Events
- Expert information in CISCA technical publications which can be purchased via the CISCA e-store most available for pdf download
Personal Development Opportunities
- A robust Emerging Leaders program
Recognition for your Outstanding Projects
- The Annual Construction Excellence Awards confer honors to worthy projects of all sizes and types every year
- Any business type can apply: Manufacturer, Contractor, Rep, Distributor, or Service Associate
- Winners receive publicity online, at our annual Celebration Dinner and in our Acoustical Interior Construction magazine
The latest industry information through:
- Acoustical Interior Construction Magazine
- On-Line and published Member Directories
- Weekly e-newsletter
Affinity programs through industry partners
- Friendship, camaraderie and fun with the best people in the business
Click here to download a membership application, or become a member of CISCA today by completing the on-line membership application.
Click here for a one-page brochure on the value of membership
Do you have a potential member to refer? Email CISCA with the contact information and we will follow-up.