Thank you for looking into membership with CISCA.
This is your opportunity to get over 2 months of membership FREE!
You will also receive a FREE Ceilings Systems Handbook for joining.
By joining CISCA now, your membership will go until Dec 31, 2024. CLICK HERE TO JOIN ONLINE
Take advantage of the savings NOW!
Please contact the CISCA Membership Coordinator, Sarah Kramer at firstname.lastname@example.org or Click here to download the Membership Application!
WHAT IS CISCA?
Founded over 70 years ago, The Ceilings and Interior Systems Construction Association is the only trade association specifically focused on the advancement of the acoustical ceiling and interior systems industry. The association now serves thousands of members across the world and provides its members the tools and opportunities to grow their business by providing a platform to stay connected to like-minded industry professionals. Our members are comprised of Contractors, Manufacturers, Distributors, Independent Manufacturer Representatives, Service Associates, Educators, and Architects… each contributing their expertise from all parts of the industry.
If you are part of the acoustical ceilings and interior systems industry, CISCA is your trade association. Join today.
As a valued member, we strive to ensure that you receive the necessary information and training needed to succeed in today’s market. Beginning last year, we have increased our virtual offerings as a way to stay connected. Town Halls, Lunch & Learns, and Webinars are just some of the programs our members have taken advantage of to stay up to date on today’s challenges and opportunities.
Our industry is challenged by numerous factors:
- Technological changes and evolution
- Consolidation of companies
- A work force of non-native English speakers
- Generational changes
- The future of family businesses and transfer of risk
- Increases in costs for materials as well as education
- Policy and political decisions that impact construction
- Overall economic conditions relating to construction
As a company principal, what are your strategies to get ahead of these issues and others while keeping your business moving forward? Your peers are undoubtedly challenged by similar issues. CISCA's goal is to foster and enable exchanges among members and professionals to consider and tackle the challenges that we face as an industry.
Benefits of a CISCA Membership:
- Connect with leaders and influencers of the interior finish industry
- Fall Conference and Networking Event - Industry focused gathering offering in-depth networking and a Product Showcase
- CISCA Convention - Annual event offering more opportunities for unparalleled networking
- Committee meetings
- Education sessions
- Industry White Papers available on our website
- Expert information in CISCA technical publications which can be purchased via the CISCA e-store most available for pdf download
Personal Development Opportunities
- Emerging Leaders program - This group is comprised of the industry's next generation of leaders. This program is open to all members and strives to offering networking opportunities and mentorship to participants to help them gain a full understanding of the industry to help them succeed in their respective roles
- Webinars - Take advantage of these timely offerings that focus on a variety of topics, all geared towards personal and professional development
Recognition for your Outstanding Projects
- The Annual Construction Excellence Awards confer honors to worthy projects of all sizes and types every year
- Any business type can apply: Manufacturer, Contractor, Representative, Distributor, or Service Associate
- Winners receive recognition online, at our annual Awards Dinner, and in our Acoustical Interior Construction magazine
The latest industry information through:
- Quarterly copy of the Acoustical Interior Construction Magazine
- On-Line and published Member Directories
- Monthly e-newsletter - stay up to date on the latest industry news while also have the opportunity to publish your own company updates
Make a Difference
- Take a leadership role through CISCA committee involvement and help shape the future of the industry
Click here to download a membership application, or become a member of CISCA today by completing the on-line membership application.
Click here for a one-page brochure on the value of membership
Do you have a potential member to refer? Email CISCA with the contact information and we will follow-up.
Please note: Only current members may use the CISCA logo; former and lapsed members may not use the CISCA logo on their website or any digital or printed materials