CISCA members are entitled to post open jobs on this page.
Postings remain on the website for one month. To post a position, email Shirley Wodynski at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted May 17 2019: Architectural Sales Representative / The SAS Group
SAS International are a world leader in the design and manufacture of metal ceilings, operating in the USA, UK, EU, MENA, Australia and New Zealand. More than 800 committed and highly motivated employees in 6 countries contribute to SAS Internationals global success.With over 50 years of progressive innovation, design and manufacturing excellence; we have diversified into associated disciplines such as partitioning systems and doors, energy efficient cooling and heating, room comfort solutions and internal architectural metalwork finishes.
The Architectural Sales Representative applies extensive product, technical and application expertise to promote SAS International products including metal suspended ceilings, rafts, baffles, wall cladding and other related finishes.
As an established and successful global manufacturer that is now entering the US market, the initial focus of this Representative will be to both secure specifications for forthcoming projects, by working closely and collaboratively with the architectural and design community, as well as identifying and securing orders by challenging our competitor’s specifications.
The position will work as part of our Manhattan office, which incorporates local design, technical and commercial support. This resource is further assisted by our international HQ providing globally recognised design, technical and support functions.
- Drives both short and long-term growth in sales volume, gross profit and market recognition in line with the agreed budgets.
- Proactively develops relationships with architects, interior designers, specification writers, owners, investors, general contractors and specialist installation contractors to increase the preference and demand for SAS products and systems. Actively networks within the industry.
- Develops and maintains a high level of relevant technical and industry knowledge.
- Actively tracks projects from the earliest design stage through to the product order and installation.
- Works closely with our designers to provide solutions to clients that satisfy the aesthetic, technical and commercial demands of their projects.
- Maintains and regularly updates a detailed sales portfolio within the company CRM system.
- Records and provides accurate and detailed market, competition and other related intelligence to the company.
- Whilst primarily focused upon New York City, the position will require travel across the Boston-Washington Corridor as required.
Posted May 2 2019: Project Engineer - The Raymond Group