CISCA members are entitled to post open jobs on this page.
Postings remain on the website for one month. To post a position, email Shirley Wodynski at email@example.com.
Posted July 19 2019: Acoustic Sales Representative – South TX
Unika Vaev (ICF Group), Houston or Austin, TX
Unika Vaev distributes a collection of products designed to address the growing need for acoustical comfort. The Unika Vaev Acoustical Collection provides multiple functional and aesthetical acoustical ceiling and wall treatment solutions to effect sound blocking, diffusion and absorption in a wide range of interior spaces. Our purpose is to minimize noise distraction while maintaining the benefits that human interaction brings to work and social environments.
Skills, knowledge and competencies:
- Strong computer skills, especially in Word/Excel
- Ability to read and understand plans and construction documents
- Strong and proven sales skills especially new business development
- Strong Project Management skills
- Call on and develop relationships with architects, contractors, acoustical consultants and end user clients in South Texas and Southern Louisiana.
- Ability to perform acoustic reviews for clients.
- Be well versed in installation of our solutions.
- Teach CEU courses to architects in territory.
- Seek out and participate in any local trade shows.
- Support Independent rep in his/her efforts through working with the contractor.
- Be onsite as necessary during installs and be able to train installers.
- Follow up on all jobs weekly with VP of Sales.
- Additional duties to be discussed.