Improve your business' bottom line by improving your office Acoustics
WITH THIS RETURN ON INVESTMENT CALCULATOR
- Did you know that staff productivity, attendance and retention are all affected by the acoustics inside your office?
- Did you know that architectural acoustics is a science and that there are experts, systems and materials that can improve business financial performance?
- Did you know that using sound absorbing and sound blocking solutions to decrease the spread of distracting noises allows workers to concentrate, stay focused and avoid mistakes which equates to dollars.(1-5)
Simply answer a few questions about your existing or planned office spaces to feel confident in your decisions.
- Sound Solutions: Increasing Office Productivity through Integrated Acoustic Planning and Noise Reduction Strategies
- Productivity: How Acoustics Affect Workers' Performance in Offices and Open Areas
- Sickness absence, office types and advances in absenteeism research
- 2017 Retention Report: Trends, Reasons & Recommendations
- Effects of Collaborative Workspaces on Employee Satisfaction and Productivity
These calculators are informational and educational tools only, and alone, do not constitute advice about space planning or acoustical treatment. Many factors affect the financial performance of a business and staff productivity, attendance, and retention. These calculators are not intended to predict the results in your specific space, and CISCA and its members do not warrant or guarantee any results or changes in the financial performance of a business. We strongly recommend that you seek the advice of a trained acoustics professional and cost estimator prior to making any decisions or alterations to your space. This calculator is provided as a rough approximation of current and future acoustical performance, and the results are theoretical and may not reflect actual or future conditions. CISCA and its members are not responsible for the consequences of any decisions or actions taken in reliance upon or as a result of the information provided by these tools. CISCA and its members are not responsible for any human or mechanical errors or omissions.