Welcome to CISCA's Calendar of events. Please contact us with any questions.
March 2020 Back to Top
#2 Apps for Construction - The Five Workflows for Your Construction Company
Dependency on mobile devices and apps in the construction industry continues to grow. How can Contractors evolve their workflows to match the most innovative hardware, software and strategies becoming available? In this presentation, Rob McKinney shares his years of experience researching, selecting and implementing mobile technology on construction projects. He will discuss the core workflows that builders should focus on when it comes to mobile technology on a job site. This presentation covers the best of what’s available in mobile apps and how to make it work with your company’s current processes, budget and technology.
- Discuss Platform selection: Which platform is best for your mobile technology, but many don’t know where to begin between Android, Apple and Windows?
- Discuss App Selection (purchase and management): How to consider Free, Pair or Freemium Apps?
- Review mobile solutions and strategies available for safety management, plan management, daily reporting, progress photos, crew scheduling, and more.
Welcome to fabulous Las Vegas, Nevada for the CISCA Annual Convention.
April 2020 Back to Top
#3 The Four C’s of Digitizing a Construction Workflow
The adoption of new technology such as apps and mobile devices in the construction industry continues to grow! How can Contractors convert their workflows to utilize the most innovative hardware, software and strategies becoming available? In this presentation, Rob McKinney shares his years of experience researching, selecting and implementing mobile technology on construction projects. He will discuss how to make new technology work with your company’s current processes, budget and technology.
- Review the Four Steps: Convert, Configure, Context, and Central.
- Discuss Tech Committee creation.
- Discuss developing a Requirements Matrix.
- Discuss Technology Selection (purchase and management).
- Discuss Technology Implementation.
September 2020 Back to Top
Welcome to the Windy City for the 2020 CISCA Fall Conference. This popular event is dedicated to CISCA networking, education and entertainment. With a smaller number of attendees than the CISCA Conventions, it's an ideal venue for new members to connect personally with CISCA leadership, and for long time members to renew connections and make new ones. All of this takes place in the center of downtown Chicago, one of the most exciting, dynamic cities in North America.
To register, go to http://cisca.org/fallconf2020