E&K of Phoenix, Inc.
Since 1956, E&K has been uncompromising in the commitment to deliver the highest quality products and services our clients demand, anywhere they need them. Today, we’re one of the largest interior/exterior finish contractors in the U.S., with offices throughout the country and a reputation for excellence.
Our employees love the small yet strong team atmosphere at E&K. Because we value our employees we strive to provide a competitive salary and benefits package, including medical, dental, 401k, voluntary benefits, disability, life insurance, paid vacation & sick time, and EAP.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our Phoenix, AZ team.
Project Managers are responsible for:
- Oversight and management of construction projects in regards to scheduling, manpower, tools and material, and subcontractors.
- Managing the project budget and financial reporting.
- Coordinating billings, including change orders and related items.
- Setting up jobsite project and accounting files.
- Developing and maintaining strong customer relationships.
- Coordinating material purchases and deliveries.
- Leadership and supervision of project team members.
- Other duties as assigned.
We are looking for an individual with the following:
- 3-5 years of commercial metal framing and drywall construction project management experience.
- Experience managing mid- to large-size projects ($1M+ contract values).
- Solid experience with OST and QuickBid are required.
- Ability to read and interpret contract documents, drawings, schedules, and specifications.
- Knowledge of construction budgets, scheduling, and estimating.
- Strong leadership and management abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of organization and multi-tasking skills.
E&K is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action, E-Verify, and Drug-Free Employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Please email your resume to email@example.com.
ARMSTRONG WORLD INDUSTRIES:
Product Manager, Core Products Job
Date: Jan 23, 2017
Location: Lancaster, PA, US, 17603
Company: Armstrong Ceiling
Product Manager, Core Products
Job: Product Management
Primary Location: Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Employment Status: Full-Time
Want to work for a company that gives you opportunities to grow in a collaborative environment? How about working for a global manufacturer with a rich history and even brighter future?
Armstrong World Industries began over 150 years ago as a small cork-cutting shop in Pittsburgh, PA. From that small business, we became the global leader in ceiling, wall and suspension system solutions that contribute to better, more inspiring buildings that can improve how we all live, work, learn, heal and feel. At Armstrong World Industries you'll have the opportunity to make the most of your potential. Come build your future with us!
Armstrong World Industries (AWI) has a job opportunity for a Product Manager to be located in Lancaster, PA. The Product Manager will plan and execute the new product development plan, product life cycle management and special growth initiatives, to meet operational goals and strategic objectives.
Key Responsibilities of the Product Manager:
- Proactively planning and managing the product portfolio to maximize ROI
- Supporting the development and implementation of strategy and operational business plans
- Leading the multi-functional commercial business team
- Developing and conducting training and deliver presentations on product line for customers, suppliers, sales team, and other internal groups
- Executing New Product Development (NPD) process, working closely with project manager
- Leading the development of NPD business cases
- Maintaining and managing calendar for launches and multi-generational product plan
- Identifying key market trends (focused on customer shifts, segments, standards, preferences, etc) and sharing these ideas
- Working with internal and external teams to develop new product ideas
- Developing market focused processes to sort and prioritize ideas
- Managing the development of new product business cases
- Working with the new product development team as a team member providing guidance on requirements
- Developing new product positioning and coordinates with marketing manager for launch
- Analyzing the product line and competitive products to find opportunities to maximize ROI via new dropped or repositioned products
- Working with manufacturing to identify opportunities for improved efficiencies
- Managing Go-To-Market growth initiatives, such as new channel growth or alternative strategy development, to meet profit objectives
- Conducting product line analysis and reporting - developing recommendations for review with VP Commercial Marketing
- Product lifecycle analysis
- Sales trends
- SKU productivity
- Product and product line profitability
- Directly interfacing with Manufacturing/Operations, Logistics and Planning team on product schedules, short and long term sales and demand forecasts, NPD testing and launches and product cost reduction efforts and platform (structural) improvement
- Acting as primary point of contact for Customer Service/Sales and technical team on all product questions
Required Qualifications for the Product Manager:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Sales or Marketing
- 3+ year of experience in a product support, product planning or consulting environment
- Excellent computer application skills - Excel, PowerPoint, Word, SFDC, Dodge, AdHoc reporting systems (Business Warehouse)
- General knowledge of all products within a product family, company policies and practices
- Good knowledge of long-range and operational planning techniques
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to operate as a matrix manager in coordinating people and technical resources from multiple areas of the company
- Excellent analytical skills and financial acumen
- Approximately 20% travel to manufacturing sites and customers
Desired Qualifications for the Product Manager:
- Advanced degree in business management, marketing or planning
Armstrong World Industries, Inc. (AWI) is a global leader in the design and manufacture of innovative commercial and residential ceiling, wall and suspension system solutions. With over 3,700 employees and fiscal 2015 revenues from ceiling operations in excess of $1.2 billion, AWI operates from a global manufacturing network of 24 facilities, including 9 plants dedicated to its WAVE joint venture.
At home, at work, in healthcare facilities, classrooms, stores, or restaurants, Armstrong World Industries offers interior solutions that help to enhance comfort, save time, improve building efficiency and overall performance, and create beautiful spaces.
For more than 150 years, we have built our business on trust and integrity. It set us apart then, and it sets us apart now, along with our ability to collaborate with and innovate for the people we’re here to serve – our customers, our shareholders, our communities and our employees.
- Standard benefit package offerings: Medical, dental, prescription drugs, life insurance
- Long term disability coverage
- Vacation and sick time
- Product discount programs.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Armstrong World Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Vets.
Notice to Staffing Agencies, Placement Services, and Professional Recruiters
Armstrong World Industries, Inc. has an internal Staffing Department. Recruiters are hereby specifically directed NOT to contact Armstrong employees directly in an attempt to present candidates.
Armstrong will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate. Any unsolicited resumes sent to Armstrong, including unsolicited resumes sent to an Armstrong mailing address, fax machine or email address, directly to Armstrong employees, or to Armstrong’s resume database will be considered Armstrong property. Armstrong will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume. Armstrong will consider any candidate for whom a Recruiter has submitted an unsolicited resume to have been referred by the Recruiter free of any charges or fees.
Armstrong will not pay a fee to any Recruiter that does not have a signed Armstrong contract in place specific to the position for which the resume was submitted.
Recruiting vendor agreements will only be valid if in writing and signed by Armstrong's Corporate Talent Acquisition Manager or his or her designee. No other Armstrong employee is authorized to bind Armstrong to any agreement regarding the placement of candidates by Recruiters. By submitting a candidate to Armstrong, recruiters agree to be bound and comply with this policy.
Nearest Major Market: Lancaster
Job Segment: Consulting, Warehouse, Product Development, Product Manager, Marketing, Manufacturing, Technology, Research, Operations
Job postings is a free benefit of membership. Postings remain on the website for one month. To post a position, email Shirley Wodynski at firstname.lastname@example.org.